TECHNICAL STUDY FUERTEVENTURA, S.L.P. is an engineering and consulting company, a market leader, in continuous expansion and that is currently integrated into the technical team of many companies that have entrusted it with their projects.
Composed of a technical team with a clear vocation for service, we are capable of making any project that arises a reality with technical rigor and professionalism.
At ESTUDIO TÉCNICO FUERTEVENTURA, S.L.P., we understand the need to be in continuous development, which is why we are equipped with the latest technical and training means to guarantee the quality of our service and the satisfaction of our clients.
FUERTEVENTURA TECHNICAL STUDY, provides comprehensive and personalized advice on each of our jobs. From the technical evaluation of the site, drafting of the activity and facilities project, legalization of facilities, construction management, health and safety coordination, to economic closure and commissioning. All this while maintaining a close collaborative relationship with the client, informing and involving them, at all times, in the evolution of the project.
Within this framework of action, in a coordinated manner and adapted to the client’s needs, our main services are:
We hope to have your trust in carrying out your projects.
OLIVER RODRÍGUEZ GONZÁLEZ
– Basic activity project
– Basic installation project
– Executive projects
– Industrial projects
– Structure calculation projects
– Technical direction and planning of the work
– Industry management and bidding
– Control and economic closure of works
– Low and high voltage electrical installation project
– Public Lighting Project
– Plumbing installation project
– Thermal installation project (DHW and HVAC
– Fire Protection Installation Project
– LPG installations project
– Environmental Licenses
– Opening Licenses
– Classified Activity Licenses
Property Management and Real Estate Consulting
– Previous Activity Implementation Feasibility Studies
– Real estate advice on economic viability of implementation of new activities
– General Real Estate Advice
– Basic Supplies Registration Management
– Technical Advice and Cost Study
– Energy Efficiency Certificates in existing buildings
– Soundproofing Studies
– Renewable energy
– Comprehensive Energy Saving Studies in the industrial sector and tertiary sector
– Feasibility Studies and Executives of Solar Thermal and Photovoltaic Installations
– Vehicle importance reform